Youth Leadership Training Workshops
Interested in an engaging, custom-designed youth leadership training workshop at your school?
Serving our mission to help youth build their confidence, leadership skills and global perspective to inspire them to community action, we provide our unique approach to youth leadership training on site at secondary high schools around the world. We have run 50+ youth leadership training workshops at English speaking high schools across 10 different countries to thousands of youth ages 13 to 18 years old. These youth leadership training workshops are not only highly engaging experiences, but they are custom designed to align with the school’s mission and curriculum at an affordable price. Leadership workshops include:
- Expert youth leadership facilitator (check out our team!)
- Exciting custom activity-based youth leadership training workshops ranging from 1 to 7 days
- Open to youth groups between 20 to 100 youth, ages 11-18 years old
- Organizations must provide the space and students
- We provide all our own materials and cover 100% of our own travel and accommodation costs.
We welcome youth, teachers, and parents to contact us for more information or to share this unique opportunity with friends. If you would like to learn more about our custom workshops, summer youth leadership programs, or our impact, please contact us.
Support for our workshops
TEACHER - Ian M. from Germany
The Powerful Youth workshop is a hands-on, dive-straight-in challenge which persuades and inspires young students to view themselves as important, influential leaders within their community, capable of directing and enacting meaningful and directed service. Throughout this intensive session students are met with both leadership and service theory and practices whilst also being encouraged to understand oneself in the wider context of community…
What are the steps to set up a youth leadership training workshop?
The first step is contacting us using the button above or by sending an email directly to email@example.com.
We will reply with additional information about the youth leadership training workshop such as the requirements, schedule, and possible dates, as well as answer any specific questions you may have.
Once we connect, we will conduct a simple online interview to review:
- The workshop offer letter
- The workshop schedule
- The host requirements for space and students
- Possible workshop dates aligned with our travel schedule
Of course, we cannot say “yes” to all youth leadership training workshop requests but for those we decline, we hope to find a means to include them in our future travel plans.
Once we have agreed on a date, sent a confirmation letter, we come and deliver the workshop to your students! Once the workshop is over, we hear that many students and teachers have a renewed excitement for leadership opportunities at the school and community service. This, of course, is one of our key goals! We also provide other additional benefits to students, teachers, and schools… :
- Motivate students from all academic performance levels to understand and develop critical leadership soft skills
- Bring students together as a group with teamwork challenges
- Open students up to unique and exciting international summer opportunities, such as our Global Leadership Academy