Interested in a custom designed and engaging youth leadership workshop at your school?
Seeking International High Schools to Offer Our Unique Youth Leadership Workshops.
Serving our mission to help youth build their confidence, leadership skills and global perspective to inspire them to community action, we provide our unique approach to youth leadership training on site at secondary high schools around the world. We have run 50+ 1 day leadership workshops at English speaking high schools across 10 different countries to thousands of youth ages 13 to 18 years old. These workshops are not only highly engaging experiences, but they are custom designed to align with the school’s mission and curriculum at a highly affordable price. Workshops include:
- Expert youth leadership facilitator
- An exciting custom activity based leadership workshops ranging from 1 to 7 days
- Open to youth groups between 20 to 100 youth 11-18 years old
- Organizations must provide the space and students
- We provide all our own materials and cover 100% of our own travel and accommodation costs.
We welcome youth, teachers, and parents to contact us for more information or to share this unique opportunities with friends. If you would like to learn more about our programs, workshops, scholarships and impact, please contact us below.
Support for our workshops
TEACHER - Ian M. from Germany
The Powerful Youth workshop is a hands-on, dive-straight-in challenge which persuades and inspires young students to view themselves as important, influential leaders within their community, capable of directing and enacting meaningful and directed service. Throughout this intensive session students are met with both leadership and service theory and practices whilst also being encouraged to understand oneself in the wider context of community…
What are the steps to set-up a leadership workshop?
- Step 1 - Contact Us
- Step 2 - Confirm Requirements and Available Dates
- Step 3 - We Come and Do a Workshop
The first step is contacting us by clicking the “send me more information” button above or by sending us an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply with additional information about the workshop such as the requirements, schedule, and possible dates as well as answer any specific questions you may have.
Once we connect, we will conduct a simple online interview to review
- The workshop offer letter
- The workshop schedule
- The host requirements for space and students
- Possible workshop dates aligned with our travel schedule
Of course we cannot say “yes” to all workshop requests but for those we decline, we hope to find a means to include them in our future workshop travel plans.
Once we have agreed on a date, sent a confirmation letter, we come and do the workshop! Once the workshop is over, we hear many students and teachers have a renewed excitement for leadership opportunities at the school and community service (one of our goals!) We also hope some additional benefits to the students, teachers and schools are:
- Provide 3 hour of results driven teamwork and leadership training by a recognized program at absolutely no cost.
- Open students up to new international unique and exciting summer opportunities such as the Global Leadership Academy.
- Motivate students from all academic performance levels to understand and develop critical leadership soft skills.